Norton Password Manager 6.3 is released for iOS users. This release is being done in a phased manner.
Some Frequently Asked questions:
1. What is the version number of this build?
Norton Password Manager 6.3.44 for iOS
2. How can I receive this update?
You can receive the update through Auto Update or by visiting the App Store.
Go to Settings -> Help -> About to verify if you have received the update. Or visit the App Store (link is external) to download directly.
3. What are the changes in this release?
- Support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill to make logins easier with biometrics and strong passwords stored safely in an encrypted vault.
- Tap the password prompt on the keyboard, verify the login with either the vault password, PIN, Touch ID or Face ID, and the usernames and passwords will automatically appear in their respective login fields.
- Music playing on another app gets paused when the “show me how” video tutorial UI is open
- Login loop during sign-in with Norton Account with 2FA enabled
4. Where can I post my queries?
Visit our Other Mobile Products forum to post your queries.
For more detail Visit: https://nr.tn/2Jd8S5t